About Me

Thursday 18 September 2014

Could it be summer

It's been a lovely day in Suffolk today and one could be mistaking that it could quite possibly still be summer. If it wasn't for the fog first thing in the morning, the turning of the leaves and copious amounts of berries on the hedgerows once a sign we are in for a cold winter. I'm not sure how much of that is true.

I have spent a lovely morning cycling through the countryside with a friend in total we cycled 59k we did stop for a cheeky coffee and cake at Pump Street Bakery in Orford. Which defeats the object of burning all those calories off.

A morning at the plot tomorrow and housework and sorting out my craft area as I'm desperate to get back into sewing some bits but at the moment my work station has rather a few muddles on it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You need to take in the calories in order to burn them off. Logic.

    ReplyDelete