About Me

Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekends are back.

Cricket season has finished which means we get our weekends back, no more preparing tea, washing up and serving tea well for a few months anyway.

I have been busy in my own little kitchen experimenting with making gluten free bread so far the results are not great. It is either to hard or completely flat I think back to the drawing board on this one. Though I have just ordered some Teff flour which is supposed to be very good for gluten free baking.

I have been putting my new mixer to good use and have made some cheese and sage scones, a normal bloomer which was a bit under baked in the middle and I have some fruit soaking in some tea for a fruit loaf to bake tomorrow.

I love baking though it means it has to be eaten I will put some in freezer and most will go into lunch boxes as my children won't or in the case of Little Miss can't eat school lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment