About Me

Monday 27 April 2015

It's cricket season and boy do I know it.

If you read my blog you will know I'm a huge cricket fan. Mr M plays I used to score but now do the teas.

Well we have joined a new club this year Mr M fancied a change and wanted to play without the politics that the last club endured.

So we have all gone to a new club. I am on tea rota and did my first tea on Saturday. It's split between to and we get reimbursed. ( last year I did the teas every week and the club didn't have enough money so it was out of our own pocket)

This week I did.
Egg and Cress Sandwichs
Tuna Sandwiches
Sausage rolls
Potato wedges
Victoria sponge
Lemon drizzle
Chocolate orange brownies - this has been requested again.
Melon.

It all went very quickly and I had lots of praise.

Today I'm aching a bit as I played my first ever womens match. I didn't bat thankfully and I fielded well stopping the ball going over the boundary though I am feeling it today those short sharp quick sprints. I have played before at school with the boys and filling in on occasion for the men. I really enjoyed but having spent nearly all weekend at the club I'm going to have to say I will fill in when they are desperate as not much got done around the house and garden this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Col wishes there was cricket on TV but he listens on the radio. Where is your husband playing for now?

    ReplyDelete